Y're welcome, don't hesitate to contact us and let us know your thoughts !
- Renovated antique farmhouse in quainte village
- Setting : bucolic foothills of the "Revermont" mountains in southern Jura near Genève and Lyon
- To explore the rich and enchanting region - whether it be through tourism or sports, to take a break, to relax...
- easily accessible (Highway A9 and aeroports Dole, Lyon, Geneve)
- able to host 8 people
The two guest rooms are upstairs. Each room has a loft accessible by a wooden steps with a second sleeping space.
Saffron room :
- next to bathroom with bathtub and sink
Chive room :
- shower and sink in the room
There is a toilet also uspstairs shared by the two rooms
Cost of one night and breakfast :
1 personn : 40 €
2 people : 50 €
Each additional personn for the loft : 20 €
Beautiful region with multiple landscapes and many tourist opportunities, whether they be cultural or sport related.
museums, medieval villages, castles, monasteries, local cheese making, carnivals, markets, caves, vineyards...
hiking, paragliding, swimming, fishing, ropes courses and zip lining, lakes, cycling, mountain biking, golf,...